Note: You can usually open the interesting advertisement/sponsor links in a new window/tab by RIGHT CLICKING the Ad-Link
then selecting 'Open in New Window' or 'Open in New Tab' from the drop down box. (depending on ad type)

What Do You Think? Forum Index What Do You Think?
A discussion board of different ideas and topics.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TRoach.Net
r_frame.gif TRoach.Org

Video of halal animal slaughters.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    What Do You Think? Forum Index -> Islam Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerrys1960

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Video of halal animal slaughters. Reply with quote

The link I am posting at the bottom of this text points to a page run by the British National Party showing a video of how halal slaughter is performed. (actually showing halal slaughters taking place) The page and video are also about the British National Party (BNP) so there are some parts that only apply to people of Great Britain. However regardless of where one is located the method of slaughter is the same (or very similar) around the world and the time it takes for the animal to die is the same no matter where one is located.

The halal certification for companies should be a major concern of any free society that wants to maintain its freedom. As the required process for the certification entails far more than just how food is prepared.

I personally agree with the suggestion BNP makes to boycott stores that are selling halal meats.

However, I would ask that we take the BNP suggestion one more step and boycott / avoid purchasing anything that has an Islamic halal certification. Partly because of how the animal is killed but also because of the fact that in order for food and other products to be considered halal the companies having the halal certification are required/forced to hire Muslim only employees for many positions from the person doing the physical work to phone operators to managers, as well is Muslim suppliers, shippers, etc. in order for the items to be and remain halal. (Please read the discussion about in Islam . . . what is halal food? http://bbs.troach.net/viewtopic.php?t=1278 )

Think about the fact to get a halal certification that so many job/positions, including positions that may not ever see or handle the items being certified, are REQUIRED to be filled by Muslims very carefully for a moment. When was the last time the religion you practice (or don’t practice) determined if you were eligible to be hired or if you could do a job properly?

In the BNP footage the animals being slaughtered are mostly sheep which are much easier to cut through the throat than beef cattle but even with the sheep you can see that unlike what Muslims tell us it often takes more than one slash to cut the throat completely and the animal does not die or loose conscious and is struggling for a very long time. The footage is very graphic definitely not for people that have weak stomachs or have problems with the sight of blood.

In short this footage shows how cruel, slowly and painfully the animal dies via the Islamic Halal method, unlike the standard commonly used electric shock, which stops the heart and renders the animal unconscious immediately. (The BNP also shows footage of that process.)

The link to the page containing the video footage is:

http://communications.bnp.org.uk/halal2.html

And I am going to say it once again. The footage is very graphic if you have problems with such things do not watch it.

My hope is that everyone everywhere in the world will carefully gather and evaluate as much independent evidence as you can regarding halal certifications and other Islamic practices not simply listen or follow what I or anyone else says. Then after evaluating the evidence, decide for yourself what is truly the right thing to do regarding these practices in our societies.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    What Do You Think? Forum Index -> Islam Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: