Note: You can usually open the interesting advertisement/sponsor links in a new window/tab by RIGHT CLICKING the Ad-Link
then selecting 'Open in New Window' or 'Open in New Tab' from the drop down box. (depending on ad type)

What Do You Think? Forum Index What Do You Think?
A discussion board of different ideas and topics.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TRoach.Net
r_frame.gif TRoach.Org

Every religion leads to God, so what difference

Post new topic   Reply to topic    What Do You Think? Forum Index -> Christianity
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lipsmipallery

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Every religion leads to God, so what difference Reply with quote

Every religion leads to God, so what difference does it make which one we follow?
troach

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not mean this to sound like a smart aleck, but which god do you think all the religions lead to and/or follow?

For there are two directions . . . or perhaps I should say . . . two primary "gods" one can follow.

Actually there are many gods a person can follow, but only One True Creator of Everything/Only One True Lord and Saviour.

Granted there are many groups that are basically following the ways of Our One True Creator, with the big differences being interpretation of worldly issues. With those I would agree there should be more tolerance between the religions. And it probably does not matter which one a person chooses to follow.

HOWEVER . . .

There are some groups that I have been to/visited that in no shape form or fashion practice a faith that is following the ways of any thing I would consider good.

Honestly some of those "religious" groups are very dangerous and just plain scary at so many levels. For instance some of the religious cult groups. A few of which are major "players" in "religion" with a lot of followers.

So no . . . not all religions lead to God.

Well . . . not The God of Goodness and Light anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    What Do You Think? Forum Index -> Christianity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: