Note: You can usually open the interesting advertisement/sponsor links in a new window/tab by RIGHT CLICKING the Ad-Link
then selecting 'Open in New Window' or 'Open in New Tab' from the drop down box. (depending on ad type)

What Do You Think? Forum Index What Do You Think?
A discussion board of different ideas and topics.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TRoach.Net
r_frame.gif TRoach.Org

If you don’t believe in Muhammad’s mission then tell me who

Post new topic   Reply to topic    What Do You Think? Forum Index -> Islam Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GurlRusz

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:54 pm    Post subject: If you don’t believe in Muhammad’s mission then tell me who Reply with quote

I got this in an email from a friend asking me what I thought of the question and answer. I am curious what everyone here thinks about it.

The question:

If you don’t believe in Muhammad’s mission then tell me who are Moses, Abraham, David, Jesus & others who came after Muhammad and said what Muhammad had said that God is One and that is Allah, they all believed in Allah?

The answer:

What I think about Moses, Abraham, Jesus, etc., is irrelevant to the fact that Muhammad was an impostor.

You ask about other prophets who came after Muhammad. What others? Either Muhammad was a liar or these others. Muhammad claimed that no other prophet after him will come. By arguing in defense of Muhammad you have automatically dismissed all those who came after him.

Take Muhammad out of the picture and you can still believe in all other religions. With him in the picture, not only you have to deny the truth of all those who came after him, you have to also question the validity of all those who came before him since Muhammad’s teachings and actions were very different from those whom he claimed to follow.

Also Moses and Jesus did not believe in allah of Muhammad. Allah is not a proper name. It is a title like “the king” or “the president.” It is composed of the definitive article al and, ilah which means god. So Allah means “the god.”

It refers to the biggest god in Ka’ba, Habaal (Hubal), the moon god. The Arabs called Habaal by its title, just as the British call Elizabeth II by her title, “The Queen.” However, Habaal is not the same as Yahweh. It is composed of Ha and Baal. Ha in Hebrew is the definitive article and Baal in the Bible is rejected as a false god. Habaal was the god of Moabites denounced in the Bible.

The fact that allah of Arabs was Habaal, the moon god is evidenced in the symbol of Islam, the crescent.

Arab speaking Christians and Jews also called their god allah, but they did not mean the same god of Arabs. They meant the god of Israel, Yahweh. Several countries around the world refer to their leader "The President". Does that mean the people in each of those different countries are all referring to the same person when they use the term "The President"? Of course not. They are refering to the president of their respective nations. Likewise, the allah of Israel and the allah of Arabs are two different deities.

Do you see how your question is shrouded in layers of deception? Probing Islam is like pealing an onion. As you remove one layer you find another one and there is nothing in the core.
jerrys1960

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I like the answer.

Though if it was my answer I would probably tone down the moon god part and just stick to the fact that Mohammad god and the Jewish and Christian God are very different beings.

Not because there is anything incorrect with the answer but because opening the moon god door means you have to write/type/cut and past the equivalent of a book just about the size of the novel "war and peace" in order to explain and counter the moon god statements/issues/debate that will undoubtedly come next.

I also like how the person cut through and removed all the layers of misdirection and deception to get to the heart of the question.

over all i like the answer, but if you are thinking about using "canned" answers you can simply cut and paste into conversations make sure you have the responses they will likely counter with or your own answers can and will be quickly turned around on you.

but it is a good solid answer but be careful of being baited with other deceptive questions/statements designed to confuse you that most likely will come next.

all the best to you and everyone where you are.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    What Do You Think? Forum Index -> Islam Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: