Note: You can usually open the interesting advertisement/sponsor links in a new window/tab by RIGHT CLICKING the Ad-Link
then selecting 'Open in New Window' or 'Open in New Tab' from the drop down box. (depending on ad type)

What Do You Think? Forum Index What Do You Think?
A discussion board of different ideas and topics.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TRoach.Net
r_frame.gif TRoach.Org

Comment on: What do Jihad, fard kafaayah and al-Taqiyya. . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    What Do You Think? Forum Index -> General Religion Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
laciefields

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Comment on: What do Jihad, fard kafaayah and al-Taqiyya. . . Reply with quote

Troach,

I just read your page titled
What do Jihad, fard kafaayah and al-Taqiyya have in common?
At:
http://troach.org/faith/jfkt.htm

It is a bit long but in order to get the points of all the terms across especially jihad I guess it really needs to be.

I think you should have brought out the point about the fact that the twelve cartoons published by the Danish paper had very little to do with what actually caused all the riots.
Rather a publication by the Islamic Danish mosque imans with several extra far worse cartoons that the Danish imans put together, published and distributed throughout the middle east. But then that would have drifted off topic. So I can see why you left it as a side note. Though maybe you could have boldfaced the type or something. To make it stand out more.

Below is the link you included; I really think everyone should look at it AND ask why the Danish imans were not, have not been, reprimanded, removed from their positions, or had some other Islamic punishments happen to them for creating a bold face lies that caused the death of so many innocent people.

http://bibelen.blogspot.com/2006/01/imams-showed-pedophile-mohamed.html

But regardless of who did what or why (or even if the article is true as I am sure many will say it is a fabrication to discredit Islam) - - the fact remains the Islamic leadership, of several countries, called for Muslims to riot (jihad), over CARTOONS. NO truly moral civilized group would kill hundreds of random people, destroy large amounts property, loot, etc., etc., etc., over a bunch of drawings.

And please - - anyone wanting to say, or thinking, that it was just the extremist that did such things. If it were simply extremist doing such things the riots would have consisted of only a hand full of people from one or two locations. Not hundreds of thousands, or perhaps millions (if we could truly total all that were involved), from so many different countries. The pain and simple truth is when we have a consistent type of behavior from such a large number of members of a group that behavior indicates the mainstream ideology of the group/cult.
troach

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the delay responding.

I thought about talking about the cartoon issue more. But I only wanted to make the point about what constitutes an unacceptable crime of aggression according to Islam.

The part about the imans adding their own cartoons was more of a side note. I think people need to know about what happened. But discussing it on that page would be getting way off topic to what was already a long and confusing article.

I actually thought about making the section bold face or a different color, but at the same time I did not want to pull away from the fact that even poorly drawn cartoons, regardless of who actually created the drawings, are considered a justifiable reason for jihad as define under repelling the aggression of those who attack Muslims by Islamic leaders.

Thanks for your comment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    What Do You Think? Forum Index -> General Religion Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: