Note: You can usually open the interesting advertisement/sponsor links in a new window/tab by RIGHT CLICKING the Ad-Link
then selecting 'Open in New Window' or 'Open in New Tab' from the drop down box. (depending on ad type)

What Do You Think? Forum Index What Do You Think?
A discussion board of different ideas and topics.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
TRoach.Net
r_frame.gif TRoach.Org

Can anyone explain trinity to me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    What Do You Think? Forum Index -> Christianity
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shiewhero

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Can anyone explain trinity to me? Reply with quote

Can anyone explain trinity to me?
troach

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Father Our Lord God, His Son Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior, and the Holy Ghost make up the Trinity.

There are two basic views regarding the nature of the Trinity
1. that the Trinity are three separate “entities”.
2. that the Trinity is God in three separate forms.

This can be very confusing especially with the way some groups try to teach and explain the Trinity. It also does not help with the way religious "camps" tend to get very divided over this issue.

Personally I tend to look at it this way The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost are Our Leaders working together as one unit each working in harmony with the other thus in essence becoming one. From a very human and worldly perspective is view/description totally accurate as to the true nature of the trinity? probably not. But then how can any of us explain something totally accurately when we have no common point of reverence to describe it by.

For instance try describing 100% accurately the ocean to someone that has lived inland all their life and never seen the ocean. Or for something far more simple try describing the color Froly to someone that has been blind all their life.

It is the same with trying to describe the true nature of Our Creator without a common reference point it is impossible to be totally accurate. The best we can do is use worldly examples to try to explain The Nature of Our Loving Lord.

But try as we might we can never be 100% accurate in describing the true nature of The Father, His Son and The Holy Ghost.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    What Do You Think? Forum Index -> Christianity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: